Imagine your favorite city skyline dotted with familiar buildings. Envision pristine rolling hills below hues of pink and purple at sunset. Think of a child desperately in need of urgent care. Practice medicine. Change lives. Where you want to work. That’s locum tenens with Interim Physicians.
You Can Have It All with Locums
When you chose to become a doctor, you probably didn’t imagine just how much paperwork and administrative stressors accompany the practice of medicine. You just wanted to practice medicine and change lives. With locum tenens from Interim Physicians, you can do that. Focus on delivering quality care, and let us handle all the non-clinical, daunting details surrounding your assignment.
Locum tenens has become a normal way to work and many physicians work locums full time. You can work in sunny Florida during the winter, and Michigan for the summer if you’d like. Work on an Indian reservation in New Mexico one week, and a bustling Emergency Room in Dallas the following week if that suits your style. Travel is one of the greatest benefits of working locums. But don’t worry if you don’t want to go far. Many of our physicians work within a short drive of their home and love the convenience of that, too.
The Freedom of Quality Care Staffing
When you’re free of the administrative burden of running a practice or dealing with hospital politics, you have more time to care for patients. That’s why Interim Physicians handles all of the details of your assignment. And we do mean all of them, from where you will live during your assignment to securing credentialing and everything in between. Think of us as your personal concierge. Here’s what Interim Physicians does for you as your locum tenens partner:
- We find opportunities that match what you’re looking for and we quickly alert you to them.
- You chose to accept or decline an assignment.
- When you accept an assignment, we handle all the details of presenting your file to the facility.
- Our quality assurance department works with you to assemble all of the necessary documents and credentials.
- Malpractice insurance? Relax. When you’re on assignment with us, we’ve got your covered.
- When you’re ready to go to work, we handle your travel arrangements including: airline tickets, car rentals, hotel rooms and any related items. We’ve even got travel coordinators on stand-by 24/7 should an emergency arise while you’re on assignment.
- You go to work providing quality care, and send us a weekly work log of your hours.
- A few days later, your weekly paycheck is deposited directly into your account.
- It really is that easy.
Our Core Specialties
Although we staff most physician specialties, these specialties are the most in demand:
- Primary Care (Family Practice, Internal Medicine and more)
- Emergency Medicine
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Interim Physicians has regional offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Salt Lake City.
Learn More & Get Started:
- Success Stories Read brief success stories of some of our most satisfying successes matching caring providers with fulfilling locum tenens assignments.
- Provider Testimonials Don’t take it from us! See what some of our satisfied providers say about our locum tenens staffing services.
- Download Our Brochure Our downloadable brochure.