Answer These 6 Questions
Ninety four percent of healthcare facilities reported using locum tenens physicians in 2016, and the reason is clear: locum tenens physicians provide fast coverage and quality patient care when and where it’s needed most.
Answer these six questions to see if locum tenens is right for your facility:
1. Is your facility currently understaffed due to the national physician shortage?
2. Does your facility want to try out new specialties or services before hiring a full-time employee?
3. Does your facility need continuous on-call coverage that current staff are unable to provide
4. Did your facility have a staff member leave suddenly and now you’re in need of temporary coverage until a permanent doctor is found?
5. Does your facility need coverage while permanent doctors are on vacation or away for CME training?
6. Does your facility need additional coverage during busier, peak seasons?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, your facility may be in need of locum tenens coverage. Good newsInterim Physicians is here to help! Here are a few things that set Interim apart:
- Founded in 1979, Interim Physicians is one of the first locum tenens staffing firms in the country and we’ve built relationships with thousands of healthcare facilities and physicians.
- Interim Physicians was awarded Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing award for our service to our clients and our physicians.
- At Interim, you’ll have a single point of contact with us, which streamlines the staffing process.
- Our quality assurance team verifies the credentials of every physician before they’re presented to our client facilities, which means you know you’re getting a quality physician ready and able to work with you.
- We also help you in securing hospital privileges and cover physicians under our A+ rated medical malpractice insurance
Let Interim Physicians assist you with your temporary physician staffing needs by giving us a call at (800) 226-6347 and speaking with one of our experienced Account Managers. You can also request coverage on our website.