Get your beach chairs ready! Interim Physicians has multiple, long-term psychiatry opportunities available in sunny San Diego, California. With this exclusive locum tenens assignment, you can have it all—even in your downtime.
In addition to its 70 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline, San Diego features mile-high mountains and sprawling state parks, the perfect terrain for hiking, camping, and fishing trips. If you would rather take time between shifts to relax, there are plenty of restaurants and vineyards for foodies and wine connoisseurs. When you need a break from the clinical setting, tour museums, and art galleries, explore the vibrant downtown scene, or play a few rounds at one of the city’s 92 golf courses.
With so much to do, you’ll be glad that this isn’t your typical locum assignment. We are looking to build a team of physicians that will commit to providing ongoing quality coverage for the community, so you’ll have plenty of time to soak up the sun and explore everything San Diego has to offer.
- Interim Physicians has the exclusive contract to fill these positions
- Multiple openings (full-time and part-time)
- Up to $255 per hour
- Positions will be ongoing for at least a year
- Inpatient setting – CRU (Crisis Recovery Unit) or ERU (Emergency Psychiatric Unit)
- 8-12 patients per day
- Excellent support staff, nurses, techs, etc.
- Physician must be board certified
CRU Shift Times:
- 8 AM-4 PM daily (4 physicians on)
EPU Shift Times:
- 12 AM-8 AM (2 doctors on)
- 8 AM-4 PM (2 doctors on)
- 4 PM-12 AM (3 doctors on)
The most difficult part of this opportunity will be deciding exactly what to do during your downtime. We are more than happy to offer recommendations.
For more information, contact Nate Jenness: